Thursday, December 1, 2011

Cut Q

Today i was buying something from a stall.

There was a lady in front of me as i queued. Suddenly one wimmin just came and stand on the opposite side of the lady in front of me which is doing her ordering.

After that, it should be my turn. The wimmin rushed straight, stepped forward and called her order within split seconds, so fast she already had something in mind.

But the cashier didn't took her order as he was busy preparing some stuff.

Me wafak riao.



Dam i said ...

Me: You know there's actually a queue here and its suppose to be my turn nao.

Wimmin: (showed the stupid face below to me)


Wimmin: Owh didn't know that.

Me: Then what you thought i was standing here for.

Wimmin: I thought you are waiting for her (pointing to the lady whose in front of me earlier).

Me: No she's not my friend.

Wimmin: Oh ...... (stone there) ... you can do the ordering first. I havent got my choice yet.

Me: (wafak i thought u just ordered something just now. Me point something then the cashier said habis).

Then i showed the face below ...


And cabutz went to another shop lul.

No comments: