Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Zero Savings

Warning: Show off alert, gauge burst, pengsang.

The things that made my own pocket full of drills and holes every since i started working. Not that i'm rich, i'm poor now pls (zero savings) don't rob me or else i can't even afford to wear underwear any more :(

In sequence.

1. My first DSLR, D90. Never regretted. Me luv this camera. At least, i've learned something out about photography looolz.


2. First touch screen phone, IPong. I think it serves me really well. Accompany me wherever i go, no foreveralone :)


3. Arienware m11x, abit regret aside from able to talk to aliens. Nevertheless, its been serving me as my main workstation eversince i bought it. I luv the small size tho. I think its cool having an alienware just like having an ipong, i luv to see the faces of apple haters :) haters gonna hate.


4. Lastly, just added to my collection which also serve to the main reason why this blog post is up, IPang 2.


It's really cool stuff, I've got to admit it. Haters gonna hate please go somewhere else. Plus the smart cover, i think its really gay.

:) IPang 2 nu jelly.

No comments: