Thursday, March 29, 2012

Bitch please msians!

I was going back, but not yet. Paying my visit to Kenanga, teman a friend buy things there.

Cut it short, i was going back home from Hang Tuah back to Medan Tuanku.

It was my first experience using the machine that the monorail station (become Rapid KL already) is using now.

1. Noob customer service lady, you think i want to give you trouble asking for small change? You just fucking dunno the machine only accept coins and rm1 and rm5. Wat the hell is wrong with malaysian counter people? Wat's so scary about receiving big notes here.

You know whenever i have to use my rm50, i always have to be so dam afraid that i will annoy them with big notes.

You know i'm asking just to change for RM10 NOTE! Not rm50, cause the fucking machine doesn't want to accept even rm10 and how am i going back if the customer service people don't help me.

And the dam thing is she was talking on the phone right then, and the sign she showed me is like asking me "shoooo" *pointing with her finger directing me out*


Thank goodness there's still hope in humanity. No choice, what else can i do. I approached one chick and asked if i could exchange for smaller notes cause i only had rm10 notes left. Off course la i approach a nice one, other people in the train station look dam scary and feel like want to rompak me.

She kindly took out rm2 and gave to me without giving me cockstare or some stupid shit face that i usually give to people approached me for money. She said no need to give her the rm10 cause she don't have any return for me. Then i think she was scared of me she quickly cabut. lol i dunno y.

2. Now number 2, why the fuck people have to talk on phone when driving. Its not that you cannot do it, you can. But please make sure you are pro only can do that like me. I can draw something for you, i can whatsapp, i can facebook post status, i can camwhore and lotsa stuff more but you have to be pro.

Noob please



Look at the car behind you for fuck sake, just because you are talking to your grandmother doesn't mean the people behind you have to talk to their grandmothers too. Or if its your grandmother road then can, but i don't care if its your grandmother's car you are driving because you are bloody wasting people time behind you when you are driving 10kmph after the traffic light turned green. And sumore you are the first car in line at the traffic light.

My goodness la, my skeleton almost ran out from my body cause beh tahan.

Okay thats all for today. Bai.

No comments: